European Electric Winch 250kg
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EWH-250
- Driven Type: DC
- Carrying Capacity: Light Level
- Reel Number: 1
- Feature: Insulating
- Standard: National Standards
- Origin: China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Speed: Fast
- Tonnage: 250kg
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Certification: GS, CE, ISO 9001
- Trademark: BRIMA
- HS Code: 8425110000
EWH series winch are designed explicitly for performance, efficiency and safety and offer many advantages
|Lifting speed 1st layer m/min||Lifting speed top layer m/min||Rope diameter|
|Useable rope length 1st layer|
|Useable rope length top layer|
|Weight without rope kg|
The winches are designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm/M3, safety regulation BGV D8 (winch, lift and pull
The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the unit's serial-no. and an operating instructions manual
- Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
- Voltage 400 V/230 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F. or Single-phase A.C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
- Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
- Plain rope drum standard.
- The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
- Direct control or 42 V low voltage control (incl. pushbutton with emergency-stop and 2 m control able).
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope (see below), machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
|Model||Capacity top layer kg||Drum size||Useable rope length max.|
|EWH 2-13 L||250||2||80|
|EWH 5-6 L||500||2||58|
|EWH 9-6/10-6 L||990/1000||2||56|
|EWH 2-13 XL||250||3||200|
|EWH 5-6 XL||500||3||140|
|EWH 5-12 XL||500||3||140|
|EWH 9-6/10-6 XL||990/1000||3||100|
- Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
- Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control).
- Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
- Special design according to BGV C1 for theatre stage applications available.
- Radio remote control.
- Other operating voltages - Note: 110V not available.
- Stainless brake.